Our returns policy is based on the following conditions:
- To fall within the money back guarantee, goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Goods must be returned in original undamaged, packaging (where possible) with all of the original contents enclosed and properly packed.
- Goods must be in a ‘good as new’ undamaged, unmarked condition.
- Any goods being returned that are lost or damaged in transit will not be refunded by Martley.
- All goods being returned should be sent by recorded delivery or a reputable carrier or a certificate of postage obtained giving you security to claim in the event of loss or damage. We will not be responsible for the costs of returning goods.
- On receipt of goods received under the above conditions, a refund will be issued minus a 15% surcharge covering restocking costs. All products carry our own and manufacturers guarantees and none of these are affected by any of the above.
- All goods being returned must be accompanied by relevant paperwork to indicate details of purchase along with any other contact information.
Martley Electronics Ltd
Top Barn Business Centre